If you are experiencing any issues with your KICKR, try the following steps one at a time and see if the issue is resolved. These steps only apply to the New KICKR, for Original KICKR steps, click HERE.
- Make sure the unit is plugged in to a power source, the connection to the power brick is secure, and green light on the power brick is lit.
Perform a Spindown
- Pair the KICKR up to the Wahoo Fitness app. (iOS and Android Pairing Instructions)
- Make sure your firmware is up to date. (iOS and Android Firmware Update Instructions)
- Perform a spin down. (Spindown Instructions)
- Close all apps capable of connecting to the KICKR. Most apps are capable of running in the background and maintaining a connection to the device. Closing all apps will prevent multiple apps from issuing conflicting commands to the KICKR.