If you are seeing this issue, it's likely an account has lost authorization. In order to restore the connection, simply deauthorize and reauthorize your account from the Wahoo app.
- Open the Wahoo app to the Profile tab
- Tap on Authenticated Apps (iOS) or Connected apps (Android)
- Select the desired 3rd party app
- Tap Deauthorize to disconnect the app from your Wahoo account
Next, simply log back in to reauthorize the 3rd party app. If you continue to see the issue, please submit a request to our support team.
Additional steps for Android: Those on Android 6.0 or newer will need to ensure all permissions are enabled for the Wahoo app using the following steps:
- Open the Android Settings app
- Go to Apps & notifications
- If displayed, select the Wahoo app. Otherwise tap See all # apps to find it in the list
- Tap Permissions
- Please enable all listed options