You can create a route to sync to your ELEMNT from your ride history, or by using a .gpx or tcx file with the ELEMNT companion app.
Note: rides from history are not eligible for Turn by Turn notifications.
From ride history:
- From the Ride tab in the ELEMNT Companion App, select "ROUTES"
- In the "CREATE ROUTE" section, select "CREATE FROM HISTORY"
- Select the ride you want to create a route from. Enter a name for the route and hit "OK"
- You can now find the ride listed in your routes
- To load it onto your ELEMNT, tap the route to see the overview, then choose "SELECT ROUTE"
- The route is then automatically loaded onto the ELEMNT and available to ride by pressing "START"
From a .gpx or .tcx file:
- The .gpx/.tcx file must be stored on the phone. Find the .gpx/.tcx file on your phone (in file storage or in email).
- Tap the file and choose "Import with ELEMNT".
- Enter the name for the route and hit "OK".
- The route will now be listed under Routes.
- Tap on the route and choose "Select Route".
- Route will be imported on the ELEMNT (cell coverage or wifi will be required).