Once your speed or speed/cadence sensor has been paired to the ELEMNT, you can set the wheel circumference to match your wheels/tires.
- From the ELEMNT App, select the Settings page.
- With your sensor awake and ready to pair, select Sensors.
- Find and select your sensor if saved in the list, or add a new sensor to save it first, if needed.
- Scroll through the sensor options once saved to choose Wheel Circumference*
*Note: it may take 30 seconds or more for this option to appear.
- Once on the Wheel Circumference screen, turn the option for Automatic to off.
- Enter your custom circumference measurement or choose a size from the list.