Follow these steps to calibrate your power meter once paired:
- Wake up your power meter following manufacturer instructions.
- Quickly press the left side button of the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM to open the Settings menu.
- Use the down button on the right side of the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM to scroll and select your paired power meter.
- Press the bottom left button to select Calib.
- At this point, the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM has sent the command and you will need to follow the calibration procedure specific to your power meter.
- The ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM will notify you when calibration is complete.
If "Failed to calibrate" is displayed after a calibration attempt, forget and re-pair the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM:
- Quickly press the left-side button on your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM to display the Settings menu.
- Scroll (with the right-side buttons) to either PAIR PHONE or FORGET PHONE.
- Select the option displayed to continue. If your device reboots, repeat the last two steps to display the QR code when it powers back on.
- On your mobile device, forget the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM from both the ELEMNT app and your device's Bluetooth settings (if saved).
- Return to the ELEMNT app on your iOS or Android device, then navigate to the app's Settings page to add the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM.
- Retry calibration following the steps in the previous section.
Note: while the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM sends and receives calibration commands and data to and from power meters, it has no role in the calibration process itself.