With notifications enabled, you should receive an alert for the following:
- iOS - Calls, Texts, & Emails
- Android - Calls & Texts
In order to receive notifications, you must have your ELEMNT paired to your phone via Bluetooth. If you are still not receiving notifications as expected, check the following:
- On the settings page of the Companion app, check the ELEMNT status at the top of the page. Verify the ELEMNT is Connected and Up to Date.
- On the Settings page of the Companion app, scroll down to the Alerts section. Ensure the toggles for all notifications you wish to receive are on.
- Ensure all notifications you are expecting to receive are being received by the apps native to the device. You will not receive alerts for messages and emails received by third-party apps such as WhatsApp, Gmail, etc.
- Verify notifications for your device's native apps are set to enabled. These can usually be found on your phone under Settings > Notifications.