With notifications enabled, you should receive an alert for the following:
- iOS - Calls, Texts, & Emails
- Android - Calls & Texts
In order to receive notifications, you must have your ELEMNT paired to your phone via Bluetooth. If you are still not receiving notifications as expected, check the following:
- On the settings page of the Companion app, check the ELEMNT status at the top of the page. Verify the ELEMNT is Connected and Up to Date.
- On the Settings page of the Companion app, scroll down to the Alerts section. Ensure the toggles for all notifications you wish to receive are on.
- Ensure all notifications you are expecting to receive are being received by the apps native to the device. You will not receive alerts for messages and emails received by third-party apps such as WhatsApp, Gmail, etc.
- Verify notifications for your device's native apps are set to enabled. These can usually be found on your phone under Settings > Notifications.
- Make sure you aren't using another Bluetooth device (such as an Apple Watch) that is set to receive messages. If so, disable Bluetooth on the other device to receive messages on your ELEMNT.