ELEMNT GPS Bike Computers have the ability to send spindown commands to your KICKR, CORE, or SNAP. This should be completed every 2-3 weeks on a KICKR and before every workout on a SNAP.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The following information pertains to KICKR CORE, KICKR SNAP, and KICKR '18, and earlier, as later models (starting with KICKR V5) no longer require spindowns as calibration is now calculated continuously as you ride. Find more info in What Do I Need to Know About KICKR v5 Auto Spindown?
To perform a spindown:
- Plug in your Wahoo Smart Trainer and pair it to the ELEMNT.
- Press the Menu button on the left side of the ELEMNT to access the settings.
- Use the Down button on the right side of the ELEMNT to scroll down to your paired smart trainer.
- Press the Left button to select Spin.
- Follow the prompts on your ELEMNT to complete the spindown.
- Once the procedure is finished, your ELEMNT will notify you the spindown is successful.