Though the ELEMNT BOLT is capable of sending calibration commands to paired power meters both over Bluetooth® and ANT+, calibrations are most reliable over ANT+. Because of this, we recommended using an ANT+ connection for power meter calibration.
Note: while the ELEMNT BOLT sends the sends and receives calibration commands and data to and from power meters, it has no role in the calibration process itself.
Follow these steps to calibrate your power meter:
- Wake up your power meter.
- Press the Menu button on the upper left side of the ELEMNT BOLT.
- Use the Down button on the right side of the ELEMNT BOLT to scroll to your paired power meter.
- Press the Left button to select "Calib".
- At this point, the ELEMNT BOLT has sent the command and you will need to follow the calibration procedure specific to your power meter.
- The ELEMNT BOLT will notify you when calibration is complete.