Most issues with your TICKR can be resolved by completing each of the following steps:
* Replace the battery
* Try restarting your phone, make sure you close out of all open apps before trying to reconnect again.
* Wipe the pod with a moist cloth and then hand wash the belt well with soap and water as sweat and dirt buildup can cause connection errors.
* Make sure the HRM is being worn snugly across the chest to ensure a good connection, if the monitor moves or slip it may disrupt the connection. Also, make sure the electrodes are moist when you put the strap on.
* Try resetting the TICKR. To do this:
1- Remove the battery
2- Flip the battery upside down and reinstall
3- Leave battery installed upside down for 3 seconds
4- Remove the battery and reinstall correctly
5- Make sure the rubber o-ring is back in place and put the battery cover back on
* While the battery is removed please pull up gently on the connector, sometimes these get pushed down and don't form a strong connection with the battery.