Follow these steps to pair your KICKR with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Plug in your KICKR Power Trainer. There is no need to “wake” your KICKR; once plugged in, the KICKR does not go to “sleep”.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your KICKR from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your KICKR to be active for (ex. Indoor Cycling).
- Select “Done" in the upper left hand corner.
Upon establishing a connection with your KICKR, the Wahoo Fitness app will determine if your KICKR's firmware is out of date. If an update is required, the app will then give you the option to update.
Click "Update Now" and leave the phone near the KICKR until the update is complete.
Once the update is finished, you will need to turn the Bluetooth on you device off and back on.
Your Wahoo KICKR is now updated to the latest firmware and is ready to ride!
NOTE: In order to update the firmware on your KICKR you must have a Bluetooth 4.0 iOS device.