This page provides instructions for pairing the KICKR or KICKR SNAP with Android devices on 4.4 KitKat or newer.
Instructions for pairing with Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or newer are available here.
Follow these steps to pair your KICKR or Snap with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Plug in your KICKR and ensure Bluetooth and location services are enabled on your device
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app after installing it from the Google Play Store, then select “Sensors” in the top right
- On the next screen, select the + icon in the top right to search
- Choose your KICKR from the list of available sensors
- If this is your first time pairing, take a moment to register your KICKR. You'll need to perform a spindown to calibrate your KICKR on first use and every 2 weeks after. It's important to update your KICKR as well by following these instructions.
- When finished, select “Save device”
- Choose the workout profiles your KICKR will be active for (ex. Indoor Cycling), then save
Your KICKR is now paired and ready for action! To use your KICKR, start a workout in one of the profiles you marked the KICKR active for. Swipe right within a workout to access detailed KICKR controls and workout modes. For more details on workout modes see What Are the Different Modes on My Smart Trainer?
Since the Wahoo Fitness app remembers saved devices, you can avoid the sensors page and simply start a new workout next time to get kickin' fast!