Follow these steps to pair your KICKR or Snap with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Plug in your KICKR and select “Sensors” in the top right corner.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your KICKR from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your KICKR to be active for (ex. Indoor Cycling) and save.
Your KICKR is now set up and ready for action. To use your KICKR, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. Scroll to the right-most screen to access the KICKR controls. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to start a new workout to begin recording data!