This page applies to the newest KICKR SNAP released in 2017
featuring KICKR CLIMB support and LED indicator lights next to the flywheel, as pictured below.
Please contact support for questions on older versions.
KICKR SNAP is designed to work with the Wahoo Fitness app which supports devices running iOS 12 and newer.
KICKR SNAP is designed to work with the Wahoo Fitness app which supports most Bluetooth® compliant Android devices running Android version 6.0 or newer.
Note: Since Android devices vary widely, compatibility cannot be assured for all devices. Please download and install the Wahoo Fitness Android app from the Google Play Store before purchasing a Wahoo Fitness product to ensure compatibility.
WINDOWS / MAC
KICKR SNAP supports various Windows and Mac applications with Bluetooth and/or ANT+ capabilities.
Note: the Wahoo Fitness app (required for important firmware updates) is only available on iOS and Android mobile devices.
3RD PARTY APPLICATIONS
KICKR SNAP is compatible with many 3rd party iOS, Android, Windows and Mac apps. For a list of confirmed compatible 3rd party apps, see the chart at the end of this guide.
- Total weight: 38 lbs (17.2kg)
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs (113kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~ 1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Wireless Radio: BluetoothⓇ and ANT+
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 12%
- Maximum Power Output: 1500 Watts
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- 3rd party power meter support: Yes
- Metrics: speed, power, distance
- Front wheel block: Included
- Footprint (legs open): 29" x 26" (74cm x 66cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
- KICKR SNAP Smart Trainer
- Front wheel block
- Quick release skewer
- AC power adapter (LTE60E-S2-1)*
- Input: 100-240V~ AC
- Output: 12V regulated DC at 5 amps
- Max: 60W
*Caution: use of third party power adapters not supplied by Wahoo Fitness may cause permanent damage to KICKR SNAP
Always keep your tire clean and free of debris to extend lifespan. KICKR SNAP itself requires minimal cleaning and maintenance if dirt or grime collects. If cleaning is needed, use a soft, moist cloth, avoiding dripping any moisture into the KICKR SNAP itself. Also avoid using strong cleaning agents as they may damage or reduce the lifespan of KICKR SNAP.
KICKR SNAP App Compatibility