- Sensors & Data
- Customize Page:Using the companion app, you can reconfigure the existing workout pages or configure up to 5 personalized workout pages to be displayed on your ELEMNT BOLT. Here you can add customize your workout pages, add/remove data fields, and add data fields
To customize your ELEMNT BOLT display:
- Ensure the ELEMNT BOLT is powered on and nearby.
- Open the Settings menu in the companion app.
- In the Sensors & Data menu, open the customize pages tab.
- Toggle each desired workout page on or off for display on the ELEMNT BOLT.
To reconfigure a workout page:
- Select a workout page to edit.
- Tap to change or drag to reorder the data displayed as per your preference.
To configure a new workout page:
- Select Add Custom Page.
- Name the new page when prompted and select Done to proceed.
- Tap to select 10 data fields to be displayed.
To delete a workout page:
- Select Edit or swipe left to nominate screens to be deleted.
- Select Delete to confirm.
NOTE: The default workout pages cannot be deleted.
To restore workout pages to default:
- Select Reset Pages.
- Select Reset when prompted to return all pages to the default setting.
- Set Up Sensors: Add a sensor via Bluetooth. The ELEMNT BOLT will automatically try to connect when you hold your compatible sensor nearby. Use sensors with the companion app to collect & display more data during your workout. If you have additional sensors like a power meter or heart rate monitor, you can add a new sensor by opening the Sensors tab. The companion app will automatically begin to search for compatible sensors, just make sure your sensor is awake and nearby. Saved sensors will be displayed in the Sensors menu. To forget a sensor, simply press on the sensor to delete, and select Forget Sensor to confirm.
- LED’s & Sounds: Customize the top and side LED’s. Enable the side LED’s to display average speed, power, or heart rate. Configure the top LED’s to display when the workout is paused/ resumed and/or when you receive a notification. You can also configure the sounds to notify you when the workout is paused/ resumed and/or when you receive a notification. (LINK TO LED PAGE)
- Location & Maps
- Manage Maps: Manually add, remove and update map packs on your ELEMNT BOLT. You will need a WiFi connection to download maps.
- Live Track: Enables live tracking. Anyone with access to the link can see your location as you ride. Toggle Live Tracking on to enable those with access privileges to see your location. You will need to login or create a Wahoo Fitness cloud account to enable Live Tracking. If enabled, share the link provided with anyone you wish to see your location during your ride.
- Auto Share Live Track Link- Automatically share your ride location with family and friends every time you start a ride. You can set up an Auto Share function on your ELEMNT BOLT so that your friends and family will know your location each time you ride. Simply toggle the preferred method of communication and authorize the use of Twitter or nominate which email addresses are to be notified and the ELEMNT BOLT will do the rest.
- Always Rotate Map: By enabling this, the map will always rotate so you are always heading towards the top of the display.
- Strava Live Segments: Configure Live Segments settings such as automatic page change, live segment notifications on other pages, and LED use while in Strava mode.
- Auto Pause: Enables auto pause to pause your ride when stopped. Set as On for default, the Auto Pause function is used to prevent workout data from being recorded during periods of inactivity. Workout recording will resume automatically with detectable activity. Turn this function Off if all information, including inactivity, is to be recorded.
- Auto Lap: Enables auto lap to mark laps in your workout files at particular thresholds. These thresholds can be set by distance or time. Set as Off for default, the Auto Lap function can be set to a given distance or time depending on your preferences.
- Backlight: Set as Off for default, the backlight can be adjusted to be turned on for 5 seconds at a time, or always on to improve visibility.
- WiFi Network: Configure your Wifi network and password.The ELEMNT BOLT requires access to a Wifi connection in order to perform automatic workout uploads, firmware updates and download routes. Access to Wifi is essential for proper functioning of the ELEMNT BOLT.
- Automatic Upload: Toggle On to enable automatic upload of all rides to authorised websites whenever ELEMNT BOLT is in Wifi range.
- Phone Calls: Enables phone notifications while riding.
- Messages: Enables message notifications while riding.
- Email: Enables email notifications while riding.
- Do Not Disturb: Disables all notifications while riding.
- Displays ELEMNT BOLT ID, companion app ID, and gives you the option to pair your ELEMNT BOLT