Please try unpairing the ELEMNT Bolt:
iOS - First remove the ELEMNT Bolt from your phone’s Bluetooth settings by
- open the settings app on your mobile device
- select Bluetooth
- locate the ELEMNT in the list of "My Devices"
- select the lower case "i" to the right of the ELEMNT
- select "Forget This Device"
Once this is complete please open the Companion app. With in the Companion app press the Settings button
- select "Forget Phone" then select "Pair"
If the issue continues, please complete a network reset on your iOS device:
- Open the Settings app
- Click on General
- Click on Reset
- Click on Reset Network Settings
A heads up: this will force you to reenter wifi passwords as it resets wifi too.
iOS updates: Unpairing your ELEMNT Bolt after an iOS update might be required to reestablish a new pairing.
Android - Forget phone and pair again from the ELEMNT Bolt’s settings page