STARTING YOUR WORKOUT:
- Turn on your ELEMNT (optional: connect to the ELEMNT app for additional features such as live tracking, notifications, etc.)
- After loading, press the Start button to begin your workout.
- If you have additional paired (and awake) sensors, they will automatically start recording data.
During your Workout:
The ELEMNT will record temperature, elevation, speed & location plus any additional information from paired sensors. Any cessation of activity will result in the Autopause function temporarily suspending data recording until activity resumes.
During the workout, there are several functions available:
- Press the Lap button to start a new lap (can be automated on the Companion app determined by time or distance as per your preferences).
- Press the Pause button at any time to temporarily stop your workout.
- Press the Page button to scroll through the workout pages and maps (displayed as per default or your preference).
- On the Maps page, use the Route button to open an imported route to use during your workout.
- Use the buttons on the right side of the ELEMNT to zoom in/out on a given page.
- Use the left side button to access the Settings menu to pair additional sensors on the fly and see notifications.
Ending your Workout:
- Select Pause and then Stop to end your workout.
Basic workout data is immediately available on the ELEMNT by pressing the History button. Alternatively, connect to WiFi and the ELEMNT will upload your data to the Wahoo Cloud for access from the ELEMNT app to view even more detailed workout metrics and results.