The ELEMNT BOLT now works with the Shimano Di2 with D-Fly wireless transmitters, SRAM eTap, Campagnolo EPS, and FSA K-Force WE:
- Gear Selection:
- Get visual indication of what front and rear gears you are in
- Get numerical indication of what front and rear gears you are in
- Gear Shifting Battery:
- Displays how much gear shifting battery is currently remaining under sensor information. Di2 battery is shown as a percentage. All other sensors are shown as "battery state": GOOD/LOW/CRITICAL - including the individual batteries for each eTap component
- Bike Computer Control:
- DI2 adds "hood" buttons to allow you to use your thumbs to change pages on your ELEMNT Bolt, hit the lap button, zoom in and out of data fields without ever taking your hands off the handlebars
- Additional Notes:
- Currently Gear Selection data is not currently exported in your workout file; only displayed. This functionality to export your gear selection will come at a later date.
For help getting your Electronic shifter connected to your ELEMNT BOLT, see How do I Pair Sensors to My ELEMNT BOLT? then follow the steps below, once paired.
- From the ELEMNT Companion App on your phone, navigate to the Settings page, then Set Up Sensors.
- Select your electronic shifter, then Configure Gear Ratios.
- Enter your information and you're ready to ride!