The steps below assume you've already followed the standard steps for Pairing with the ELEMNT Companion App.
If you're still having trouble, the following tips are likely to fix your issue.
First, check these factors aren't obscuring your camera or the ELEMNT QR Code:
- Make sure your iOS camera is clean and clearly focused on the ELEMNT
- Keep the ELEMNT's screen clear of reflections and debris
Next try un-pairing the ELEMNT then re-pairing:
iOS: First remove the ELEMNT from your phone’s Bluetooth settings with these steps.
- Open the Settings App on your iOS device
- Select Bluetooth
- Locate the ELEMNT in the list of My Devices
- Select the lower case i to the right of the ELEMNT
- Select Forget This Device
Once complete, open the Settings page of the ELEMNT Companion app to select Forget Phone, then Pair
Note on iOS updates: Un-pairing your ELEMNT after an iOS update may be required to re-establish a connection.
Android: Chose FORGET PHONE directly from the ELEMNT’s settings (left side button), then retry pairing.