The ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT now work with Shimano Di2 with D-Fly wireless transmitters, SRAM eTap, Campagnolo EPS, and FSA K-Force WE.
- Gear Selection:
- Visual indication of current front and rear gears
- Numerical indication of current front and rear gears
- Gear Shifting Battery:
- Sensor information page displays remaining shifting battery. Di2 battery is shown as a percentage, while all other sensors show battery state as GOOD/LOW/CRITICAL (including batteries for individual eTap components)
- Bike Computer Control:
- DI2 configurations with additional buttons located on top of the hoods integrate with the ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT to allow page changes, lap buttons, and zooming of data fields entirely without lifting a hand. For more information, see What Are the Functions of the Di2 Hood Buttons When Paired to the ELEMNT?
- Additional Notes:
- Currently gear selection data is only displayed and is not exported in workout files. Export of gear selection data is expected for release at later date.