The ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT now work with Shimano Di2 with D-Fly wireless transmitters, SRAM eTap, Campagnolo EPS, and FSA K-Force WE.
- Gear Selection:
- Visual indication of current front and rear gears
- Numerical indication of current front and rear gears
- Gear Shifting Battery:
- Sensor information page displays remaining shifting battery. Di2 battery is shown as a percentage, while all other sensors show battery state as GOOD, LOW, or CRITICAL (including batteries for individual eTap components)
- Bike Computer Control:
- Di2 configurations with additional buttons located on top of the hoods integrate with the ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT to allow page changes, lap buttons, and zooming of data fields entirely without lifting a hand. For more information, see What Are the Functions of the Di2 Hood Buttons When Paired to the ELEMNT?
- Additional Notes:
- Currently gear selection data is displayed and now exportable in workout files.
For help getting your Electronic shifter connected to your ELEMNT, see How do I Pair Sensors to My ELEMNT? then follow the steps below, once paired.
- From the ELEMNT Companion App on your phone, navigate to the Settings page, then Set Up Sensors.
- Select your electronic shifter, then Configure Gear Ratios.
- Enter your information and you're ready to ride!
- Gear information is also available while riding by adding data fields in the Settings page of the ELEMNT Companion App under Customize Pages > choose your desired page (like Workout Data) > add or select a field > Gear Selection
Note: If your Di2 hood buttons are not functioning properly, it could be due to button customization in the Shimano E-Tube App as the ELEMNT and BOLT are designed to work with the default settings. Make sure that the buttons do not already have a function designated to them, essentially leaving them open. Reset Di2 settings to default configuration with the Shimano E-Tube App to restore functionality.
Additional information is available in the following articles: