Skip to main content
What Modes are Available to Control the KICKR or SNAP from an ELEMNT?
- level: ELEMNT allows you to select 1 to 10 levels, each with a progressive resistance curve, the faster you pedal the harder it gets.
- resistance: Just like adjusting the brake in spin class! For those who need to be in complete control, this allows you to set the resistance of the brake anywhere from 0 to 100%. Regardless of speed, the brake will remain set until you decide to change it.
- erg: ERG mode allows you to use ELEMNT to set your target power wattage and if your cadence drops, the KICKR will increase the resistance to maintain a constant power output, regardless of speed.
- passive: This mode allows your ELEMNT to become a heads up display when riding your KICKR with 3rd party apps that will display the metrics being recorded during the workout.
- route: Route mode allows you to recreate GPX files from the KICKR and will simulate the terrain features of the route such as hills.