Customize your data, get detailed workout history, and share with friends and family through the ELEMNT Companion App.
Pairing to Android
- Ensure Bluetooth® and location services are enabled and open the ELEMNT Companion App for Android
- After the introduction video, tap Start to pair your ELEMNT to the app
Note: After the app is first opened, pairing is completed from the Settings page
- If prompted, enable access to the camera. Scan the QR code by simply placing the ELEMNT in front of your camera.
- Make sure your Android camera is clean and clearly focused on the ELEMNT
- Keep the ELEMNT's screen clear of reflections and debris
Note: When initially powered on, the ELEMNT will display a QR code. If not displayed, use the left side button to access the settings menu and select PAIR WITH PHONE
- Select Pair when the dialogue box appears to complete the pairing process. For difficulties, please see Pairing Help and Troubleshooting
After initial pairing, a login page is displayed. Register or sign in to the Wahoo Fitness Cloud, or use your Facebook ID to proceed with the additional setup features below.
Note: if login is skipped, additional features such as data backup and sync between devices will be disabled.
- Connect the ELEMNT to a WiFi network to update your device, upload rides, download maps, and load routes
- Log in to your favorite fitness sites and the ELEMNT will automatically upload your rides over WiFi. Alternatively, select Next to add these later.
- Complete a basic profile to be used with the ELEMNT. This information will be used to calculate metrics such as calories and HR zones. Alternatively, select Next to add these later.
- Enable Live Track to see (and be seen by) nearby riders. Your Live Track links are sharable so friends and family can view your location online.
- Live Track can also automatically share your location with others when starting a ride. Add recipients via email to continue or skip by selecting Next.
You can add additional sensors, or strap the ELEMNT on your handlebars and get cranking now that it's ready for action!