ELEMNT Bike Computer:
- Remove from packaging.
- Turn on by pressing the power button located on the left side of the device. After first time loading, a QR code will be displayed.You are now ready to start setting up the ELEMNT with the ELEMNT companion app on your smartphone.
NOTE: Although the ELEMNT ships with approximately 50% charge, for best results, it is recommended that the device be charged fully before performing your first workout.
Pairing the ELEMNT to the ELEMNT companion app via your Android smartphone:
- Download the ELEMNT companion app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the ELEMNT companion app & watch the introductory welcome video or skip to continue. Make sure you have bluetooth turned on.
- Select “Start” to proceed with pairing the companion app to your ELEMNT.
- If not turned on already, turn your ELEMNT on by pressing the button located on the left hand side of the device.
- Pair your ELEMNT with your smartphone by scanning the QR code displayed on the ELEMNT. (Simply place the ELEMNT in front of your phone camera.) NOTE: The ELEMNT companion app requires access to the camera in order to scan the QR code. Please enable access to the camera when prompted.
- The ELEMNT companion app will now display the login page. Log in by signing up to the Wahoo Fitness Cloud or use your Facebook login to proceed. NOTE: Log in is necessary to back up your data and sync between devices. This step can be skipped, but will be required in order to view your data on other devices.
- Connect the ELEMNT to a wifi network to enable essential services such as update of your device, upload rides, download maps & load routes.
- Log in to your favorite fitness sites and ELEMNT will automatically upload your rides over wifi. Alternatively, select Next and add these later.
- Complete a basic profile to be used with the ELEMNT. This information will be used to calculate metrics such as calories and HR zones.
- Enable Live View if desired to allow you to see other riders on the ELEMNT and allows them to see you. Additionally, you can also share a link with family and friends to view your location online.
- If you choose to enable Live View, you can also automatically share your location with others. Add recipients via email to continue or select Next.
After initial installation, the ELEMNT will perform a step-by-step tour. Read up on how to use or select “Skip tour” to exit. Your ELEMNT is now set up and ready for action.