KICKR v1-5, CORE, and SNAP LEDs
- Always on (indicates power)
- Flashes quickly when ANT command/data is received
- Blinks once per second when disconnected and advertising Bluetooth
- Solid when connected via Bluetooth, blinks quickly during information transfers
- Flashes quickly when connecting to a device via Bluetooth
Auto LED Sleep:
As of October 13, 2021, all fully updated KICKR's LEDs will turn off after 15 minutes of inactivity. Flywheel movement or activating a Bluetooth connection will re-activate LEDs.
KICKR v6+ Wi-Fi LEDs
- What is it? A white LED that indicates the WiFi connectivity status of the trainer.
- Why is it needed? Similar to Bluetooth LED, it helps the user quickly understand the connection status of the trainer.
- How does it work? The led will slow blink white when searching for a network. Fast blink means it’s discovered the network and working to connect. Solid white means the trainer has a good connection to the network.
If you see a flashing blue light down between the flywheel and plastic cover, please pair your KICKR to the Wahoo App, and navigate to Settings > Sensors > KICKR > Wi-Fi to connect to Wi-Fi in order to update the Wi-Fi module.