The ELEMNT has the capability of sending a spindown calibration command to your KICKR or Snap. This should be completed every 2-3 weeks on a KICKR and before every workout on a Snap.
To perform a spindown:
- Plug in your Wahoo Smart Trainer and pair it to the ELEMNT.
- Press the Menu button on the left side of the ELEMNT.
- Use the Down button on the right side of the ELEMNT to scroll down to your paired smart trainer.
- Press the Left button to select "Spin".
- Follow the prompts on your ELEMNT to complete the spindown.
- Once the procedure is finished, your ELEMNT will notify you the spindown is complete.