The ELEMNT has the capability of sending a calibration command to a paired power meter. It's important to note the ELEMNT only sends the command and receives the calibration data from the power meter, it has no role in the calibration.
To calibrate your power meter:
- Wake up your power meter.
- Press the Menu button on the left side of the ELEMNT.
- Use the Down button on the right side of the ELEMNT to scroll down to your paired power meter.
- Press the Left button to select "Calib".
- At this point, the ELEMNT has sent the command and you will need to follow the calibration procedure specific to your power meter.
- Once the procedure is finished, your ELEMNT will notify you the calibration is complete.