- Power Button (left side button): Use to power on/off or access the Settings menu. Easily add your sensors at any time by tapping the power button and selecting the Add a Sensor.
- History Button (bottom left button): Use to display recent workout history and weekly report. More detailed workout information is available through the companion app when you connect to wifi (upload of workouts is automatic). Additionally, the History button is also used to stop a workout or start a new lap during your ride.
- Start Button (bottom centre button): Use to start/pause/resume a workout, or toggle Settings menu items on/off.
- Page Button (bottom right button): Press the ‘Page’ button to switch between workout data, climbing and navigation pages.
- Menu Toggle (right side up/down buttons): Use to navigate the Settings menu or quickly see more or less data by zooming in or out on any page when performing a workout.
Haben Sie Fragen? Anfrage einreichen