The KICKR will work out of the box with several software solutions. We are expecting more soon. If you know of one that is not currently listed, please let us know!
- Wahoo Fitness App
Wahoo’s App controls the KICKR in four different ways
- Level mode: We’ve built 10 levels, each with a progressive resistance curve, just like riding outside. For example, the faster you pedal, the harder it gets – simulating rolling and air resistance.
- Erg mode: With the KICKR, you can set a target wattage and the KICKR will remain at that wattage as you ride independent of speed and cadence. This is the ultimate way to train with Power.
- Sim mode: With sim mode, you can enter your weight, bike type, riding position, headwind, and grade and the KICKR will accurately model the power curve just as if you were riding outdoors.
- Resistance mode: For those of you who need to be in control, this allows you to adjust resistance of the brake manually from 0 to 100%
- Segments (Not available at this time)
Segments is an App that allows users to ride any Strava Segment from around the world! This app is a fun and effective way to go head-to-head against the King or Queen of the Mountain, your friends, or simply compete against your own personal record.
Compatibility: Any iPad with Bluetooth 4.0 (3rd gen and newer) or iPad 2 with ANT+ Key.
- Trainer Road
Trainer Road.com is an online community focused on providing cyclists incredible structured workouts and training programs. Check out www.trainerroad.com for more information
Compatibility: Latest generation Apple laptops and desktops with Bluetooth 4.0 built in. Older Macs and Macbooks with a BT40 dongle Windows machines with ANT+ USB stick (control mode via ANT+ NOW AVAILABLE!)
Kinomap is an online sharing site of geolocated videos. Choose a video of your favorite Tour stage or race course and Kinomap will control the KICKR as you watch the video, matching the resistance to the elevation of your virtual ride. Check out trainer.kinomap.com for more information.
Compatibility: Any iPhone with Bluetooth 4.0: iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 & 6 Plus; iPad 3 and newer; iPod 5G and newer; iPad mini. Older iPhones/iPads can collect data with the use of an ANT+ adapter for iPhone
- PerfPRO Studio
Fully stand-alone training for up to as many KICKRs as you need. Interactive training sessions using workouts files, courses files, or both. Full video integration, ANT+ enabled, and compatible with most course file types (no file conversions required).
Compatibility: Windows© XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 or greater.
iMobileIntervals is an iPhone app and online system for performing workouts and collecting, displaying and sharing data. KICKR support is a natural fit for iMobileIntervals, with intensity zones in its structured interval workout mode providing the wattage value to drive the trainer in ERG mode. Check out imobileintervals.com for more information. You can download the app from the app store here.
Compatibility: Any iDevice with Bluetooth 4.0: iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 & 6 Plus; iPad 3, iPod 5G and newer. Any iDevice with an ANT+ Dongle: iPhone 3GS and newer, iPad, iPod Touch 3rd Gen and newer.
PeriPedal is a Windows based software application created to improve your indoor cycling training experience. PeriPedal will keep you entertained, motivated, and improve the results you get from your training. Check out www.peripedal.com for more information.
Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. PeriPedal will run on Windows XP SP3, but is not officially supported.
- Any ANT+ head unit
The KICKR broadcasts speed and power (wattage) via ANT+. Any ANT+ enabled bike computer, such as a Garmin Edge, will be able to read the data from your KICKR.